Catálogo - LIBROS NÁUTICOS - Organización Marítima Internacional (OMI / IMO) - Seguridad Marítima
ISM Code. International Safety Management Code with Guidelines for its Implementation. IC117E
Autor: Organización Marítima Internacional (OMI / IMO)
Editorial: Organización Marítima Internacional (OMI / IMO)
Año de edición: 2014
Cód. OMI: IC117E
15,0 x 21,0 cm.
With the entry into force, in 1998, of the 1994 amendments to SOLAS, 1974, which introduced a new chapter IX into the Convention, the ISM Code was made mandatory. The ISM Code's origins go back to the late 1980s, when there was mounting concern about poormanagement standards in shipping. The ISM Code evolved through the development of the Guidelines on management for the safe operation of ships and for pollution prevention (resolution A.647(16)). The Code, in its current form, was adopted by the Organization in 1993 and amended in 2000, 2004, 2005, 2008 and 2013.
This edition of the publication consolidates the amendments to the ISM Code from resolutions MSC.104(73), MSC.179(79), MSC.195(80), MSC.273 (85), which entered into force on 1 July 2002, on 1 July 2006, on 1 January 2009, and on 1 July 2010, respectively, and resolution MSC.353 (92), which enters into force on 1 January2015.
This edition also includes:
- SOLAS chapter IX, as amended;
- Revised Guidelines on the implementation of the International Safety Management (ISM) Code by -Administrations (resolution A.1071(28)), adopted in December 2013;
- Revised Guidelinesfor the operational implementation of the International Safety Management (ISM) Code by companies (MSC-MEPC.7/Circ.8);
- Guidance on the qualifications, training and experience necessary forundertaking the role of the designated person under the provisions of the International Safety Management Code Guidance on near-miss reporting (MSC-MEPC.7/Circ.6); and
- Guidance on near-miss reporting (MSC-MEPC.7/Circ.7).
Precio: 22,70 €, I.V.A. incluido (4%)
[ Volver ]