Catálogo - LIBROS NÁUTICOS - Miscelánea
Autor: John S. Blank
Año de edición: 1.989
15,5 x 23,5 cm.
A wide-ranging work on all aspects of towing, in both inland and ocean waters.
Part I, The Industry, gives an overview, followed by descriptions of types of tugs and modes of towing.
Part II, Operations, covers getting the tug under way, under way with tow and at sea, and special types of towing.
Part III, Towing as a Business, deals with the shore establishment.
More than fifty appendices consolidate data helpful to the tugmaster.
The text is illustrated with more than 300 drawings, photographs, diagrams, and other visual aids.
PART I. THE INDUSTRY. PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE
1. Towing, a growing industry
2. Towing nomenclature
3. Modern tug types
4. Modes of towing
5. Tug design
PART II. OPERATIONS
6. Getting the tug under way
7. Under way. Towing on inland waters
8. Under way with the tow and at sea
9. Special types of towing
10. Handling tows in special situations
PART III. TOWING AS A BUSINESS
11. The shore establishment
12. Personnel and management. Labor relationships
13. Rules, rulings, regulations, and other considerations affecting towing
PART IV. APPENDICES
List of appendices
About the author
Precio: 54,75 €, I.V.A. incluido (4%)
[ Volver ]